(*SD*) Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Top posting users this month
No user

Latest topics
» http://swagdistrict.forumtl.com/
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:29 am by *SD*general

» EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:28 am by *SD*general

» Division I Members
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:11 pm by *SD*Itachi

» My temporary leave
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm by *SD*Chevalier

» Activity People
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm by *SD*Neji

» Idea for a tourney
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 am by *SD*Pain

» Test Results
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am by Galestrom

» War against Division 2
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 am by *SD*Sasori

» Division II Members
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am by *SD*Hidan

» Division III members
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 am by *SD*Hidan

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH

Go down

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH Empty EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS POST, COMMENT IF YOU WISH

Post  *SD*general Sat May 26, 2012 1:28 am

*SD* sasori has left us.... we all know that, and if some of you have left us too, i do not blame you, but we are re opening we are going to get DN officated and make a mean come back we have a new site now with new rules and new ranks, I urge you follow on with swag, this new site is NOT an academy its a beast hangout place

http://swagdistrict.forumtl.com/

*SD*general

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum